Your program is effective on the day of enrollment unless you have selected a
future date in the appropriate field. It will run through the selected enrollment
period of 1 year for the Public plan and either 6 months or 1 year for the Scholastic plan.
The BETA program is individual enrollment. There is no family enrollment. If you have dependents to enroll they will need enrolled individually.
B.E.T.A. Public Certificate
B.E.T.A. Scholastic Certificate
Some things to know!
- Your credit card statement will show the charge for this plan was made to K & K Consulting Services Inc.
- The plan is effective on the date that you choose, up to one year in advance..
- Coverage periods are for 12 months, unless you are eligible for the scholastic plan and select the 6 month period.
- You have the ability to print out your program documents at the end of the enrollment, or you can go to www.betins.com, in the upper mid right click on My BETA Account, input your email address and print them. Your documents will be available here for the entire enrollment period.
- The plan is non-refundable. If you are not sure you will need the program, do not enroll until you are sure.
In order to process your enrollment, we need your name, date of birth, country
of origin and email address. If you intend on enrolling as either a student
or an educational professional please check the eligibility to make sure you
qualify. Failure could result in a denied claim. Your plan will be effective
on the date of your choice and will continue for a 12 month period, or if qualified for the
scholastic plan, you have the option of a 6 month enrollment as well as the
It is very important that you input all the information correctly, especially the email address, as that is how all further communication will be handled. Your email address also allows you to access your Description of Coverage (DOC), at any time, from our customer service tab.
Please read the appropriate description of coverage for your eligibility class, either standard plan or educational plan. These terms are part of the Terms and Conditions policy and must be accepted to complete the purchase process. We accept both Visa and MasterCard. Links to these descriptions, in Adobe Acrobat PDF format, can be found at the bottom of this web site's main pages.
Once the purchase is complete,
you will be able to print your DOC and can immediately contact
our Assistance Company, listed in the DOC, to confirm your enrollment.
will receive, via e-mail, an enrollment confirmation from BETA
and a credit
card receipt from K&K Consulting Services, Inc..
If you have any questions about the enrollment process or BETA eligibility, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Trusted SSL Certificate