International Student Health Plan

welcome welcomes students from other countries for study in academic and technical programs as well as Intensive English programs. is committed to fostering international awareness and understanding and to encourage the sharing of ideas and cultures.

In the United States Health Care is not generally provided by the United States government. It is a private system, and the cost of medical care in the United States is very high. For this reason, International students are required to have adequate accident and medical insurance which include benefits particular to international students. has made an extensive study of the programs available to international students and has selected the Patriot Group Exchange Plan offered through to provide coverage for its international student population.

This web site is dedicated to providing information to International Students about their health insurance coverage.

Coverage Summary

Summary of Coverages

Plan Certificate (pdf)

ID Card

ID Card


Frequently Asked Questions

Find a Physician

Look up a Physician or Hospital in your area

Contact Us

Contact Us

Other Insurance Plans


Claim Forms & Pre-Certification

Back to home page

travel safety

U.S. Department of State, Country specific Information including Travel warnings
Follow this link and under the country specific tab find the country you are traveling too. Here you will find a vast amount of helpful information on the country you are traveling to. This link will provide information on safety, entry/exit requirements, Medical facilities and Health Information, and English speaking Physicians where available. On the main page you will also find the tab for information on travel warnings.

US Department of State, Travel Registration
Travel registration is a free service provided by the U.S. Government to U.S. citizens who are traveling to, or living in, a foreign country. Registration allows you to record information about your upcoming trip abroad that the Department of State can use to assist you in case of an emergency. Americans residing abroad can also get routine information from the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate.

Emergency Information Form (PDF)
Fill out and print this emergency information form so that your personal details are easily available to you.

TSA - Transportation Security Administration

© 2009  K & K Consulting, Inc.